PLEASE READ BEFORE OPERATING MYBLOCK--
Here are the steps to make the myblock function properly.
1. (See fig 1) Open up the define constants dialog, Edit- Define constants- then define these five constants: Digit 1, Digit 2, Digit 3, Digit 4, Digit 5.
2. Set all five constants to number.
3. Set all five constants to the number 5.
4. Close the dialog.
5.Insert Password myblock.
6. Run Program
Now when you run the program one of the red balls in front of the color sensor 5 times to type in the five digits. If you did it right, you should hear the start up sound. If you did it wrong, you will hear the error sound. Right now, the password is red red red red red. Read nxt step to customize your password.
Here is how you change the password.
1. Open new program.
2. Enter the Edit Constants dialog.
3. Change the numbers of each constant (Digit 1 and so on) to the colors you want.
2 = Blue
3 = Green
4 = Yellow
5 = Red
numbers 1 and 2 are black and white, but they will not work in the block.
4. Insert Myblock
5. Run program.
Now you have your own Password protected program. If you are having problems with your block, find the post in the message boards about trouble shooting the Password Protector Myblock. UPDATE: Version 1.1 is now available. Just download Myblock. No need for combining part 1 and 2.