Rules on NXTlog
Here you can find all rules to follow when posting, editing, or commenting on projects.
Posting a comment:
- All projects must use a NXT. Your project can also use an RCX along with a NXT intelligence brick (this is NXTLOG, not RCXLOG).
- You cannot show any real people (not even yourself) in any of the images or videos used to showcase your project.
- Projects cannot display personally identifying information (First Name, Last Name, Age, Street Address, Zip Code, Telephone #, E-mail) – This to help keep NXTLOG a safe and fun community!
- Projects must be described in English only.
- All projects must have one or more pictures of the NXT robot.
- NXTLOG projects cannot use any competitive products.
- “Games only” projects are not accepted.
- Don’t advertise in your projects. (It’s not polite.)
- Projects cannot be copies of other projects. You can use parts or details of other projects (and thereby slightly copy them), but you must give credit to the original user/project. (This is the polite thing to do.)
- You cannot post links to any website site that is not within LEGO.com.
- Projects cannot be larger than 8MB.
- Projects cannot consist of a LDD file only (we want pictures as well)
- Videos cannot be larger than 4MB and they cannot exceed 2 minutes in length. Please only upload only one video per project. (The moderators thank you.)
- Videos cannot contain music. You can include the noises that your robot makes.
- Videos cannot contain speech. (Again, NXTLOG users would like to “hear” the robot).
- Projects cannot in any other way consists of indecent, obscene, excessively violent, unlawful, harmful (i.e. flamethrower), threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, invasive to another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
- Please don’t say the same thing that someone has already said (the moderators will reject the comment).
- Only comment if you have something valuable to add or something you would like to ask the person who created the project.
- Stay on topic – off topic comments are likely to be rejected.
- Don’t say something bad/indecent about other user or other user’s projects. Positive critique is of course welcome - like: “Why didn’t you use XXX sensor instead to give your robot this ability?”
For more information on How to Comment, see this NXTLOG from NXTLOGster:
How to Post a Comment on NXTLOG